Saturday 21 May 2011

Isk & Hafizah

A year and four months has passed after the wedding and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Edwyn (BubblyPictures) for his ever supportive skills,dedication and time to make the wedding event a memorable one. What makes BubblyPictures special to me , not only the artwork he delivers is fantastic but also the dedication given. BubblyPictures has its own natural style in delivering its artwork. Work.Play.Art. BubblyPictures Rulez!! - Iskander Mohd

Isk & Hafizah is one loving couple from the first day I met them. They are both passionate in life, career, and even the hobbies that they love: motorsports. They met each other at the track! Unique isn't it? How many couples fall in love at a race track? Shooting with them was so easy because they just love to pose. And when it comes to posing, they can really make you laugh because they love crazy poses.

I love to take this opportunity to thank them for giving me a chance to capture such beautiful moment in their life. A year and four months has passed and they are still the loving couple that I once knew. I hereby wishing you and Hafizah happy memories till the end. Thank you.

Now enjoy the lovely photos :)








No comments:

Post a Comment